Dear Bestfriend

Babe , I thought you didn't mad at me anymore about that thing . you know what , when i'm out with you i'm different . and with them different . cause , with you I've to listen to you for wherever we go and with them I've just to listen to them . On that time , I just didn't tell Nasha that I "ajak" you cause I'm not sure i'm going or not . btw , Nasha was calling or texting with Athirah sebab nak tanya pukul berapa semua . Kenapa kau just nak marah aku ? tapi dengan yang lain kau buat bodoh + biasa jea . sebab aku bestie kau and kene betanggungjawab sebab tak ajak kau ? I've text you , I've call you . and time kau call tu dorang dah ada dekat rumah aku and dah start membebel . and then you said "malasla ada nasha tu" . sebab dekat status aku tu kan? Nasha mcm nak tak nak jea kau pegi kan? Itu aku tak tau pape , and Fatin ckp Midaa and Syameen dekat kampung so kitorang tak text la dorang and then Atul , I don't have her number . and dorang pun tak sebut pape . So, sebab ni la kan kau tak text aku langsung time pergi rumah Atul kan? hmmm , takpe . aku tak amik hati pun . But , I just want to say sorry if you think that I'm wrong . but seriously , I'm innocent . and pasal semalam masa balik tu , takpelah . aku dah biasa kene mcm tu , you cannot say like this "Hey, remember me ? We were bestfriends when you were single. -.- "cause you have to remember me , we were bestfriend when A have not caome to our school . I'm sorry I have to be honest to myself and tell the truth , tell something I feel cause I don't want to lose you . that's all maybe , I love you Bestfriend and don't leave me :')
The Aristocats - Marie Pink Tiny Hand Bow Tie