Next Week ;) / lalalala~


Goshhh , next week will be the first date . hahahahaha , shit . geli ! Okay , i'm suppose to invite my friends with me . but , he know that I don't like to hang only two of us . but , I dunno who I will invite with . cause , blablabla . so it's so crazy dizzy fucking ass ! sakit otak nak fikir ni , takpetakpe . relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ~ OkBye :D
______________________________

I just want to say , why you guys can do but I can't ? tengoklah , you guys pun pegi sana sini ada ajak ? takde kan . nevermind lah , I can list all place that you guys go without me . and my heart never mad or whatever cause you guys was my friends and I dun want to fight . so I just keep quite cause it's the best way . hope tak terserempak next week . hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :(
The Aristocats - Marie Pink Tiny Hand Bow Tie