Happy 8th Month Anniversary Dearest Prince Charming :)

Hey Dearest Stalker ,
see that picture above ? okay , he is my Prince Charming . I am his Cinderella . hahahaha XD , Okay straight to the oinkkk k ? eh , I mean point . hehe ! On the exactly 12 o'clock , I just wanna wish Happy 8th Month Biy . baby sayang biy sangat-sangat , you are the most wonderful boy i've ever known . thanks for taking care of me , thanks for loving me , thanks for being MINE biy . and thanks for promise that you'll never leave me . that was the most awesome promises I've ever made , and I hope you'll never broke it cause I really addicted to you . hahahaha , biy terima kasih tau sayang sebab buat baby happy selama kita couple . biy orang paling sempurna , paling baik , paling handsome , semua paling laaaaa . baby akan sentiasa ingat semua janji kita dan takkan pecahkan janji tu . Biy penah cakap biy penipu kan ? bagi baby , biy bukan penipu . mungkin biy buat ada sebab kan sayang ? takpe , baby tak kesah . baby sentiasa percaya biy , takde sape boleh halang hubungan kita kan biy kan? biarlah dorang cakap ape , kita just pecaya kita dua je kan? biy tau kan baby sayang biy . hihihihi , malu tauuuu ~ okaylahhhh biy , Happy 8th Month ! terima kasih sbb jadi milik baby , I Love You


The Aristocats - Marie Pink Tiny Hand Bow Tie