Dear Bestie,

Hai,
Dear Bestie,you know it's hard for me to take the truth that you're more loving her than me.it's okay,i just want you to be happy in whatever way that you like.don't even think about my feeling or whatever.Our relationship been so far far away.i'll trust you that you'll never leave me,that's why i never angry with whatever you've done to me.it's been a small matter to me.but,in my heart its a BIG BIG matter.you've said that i've change and been soooooo jealous.its because i don't want to lose you babe.you know what,i've ever been like this before.this is the first time i want to tell everything inside my heart.i can't keep alone.I'm sorry if you mad at me because of this,i didnt meant to.Most of the people said that we're not like before.Lately,we've go anywhere together,at school we've never seperated,and everything we do it TOGETHER! but now,i think you can realize it yourself.We've ever text together,if we just text only to ask about going out or whatever.only important things.I'm sorry i've been to much jealous.not because the fucking HOT thing.NO,it's about our friendship.i don't want it to lose easily.Like Harris ask me "kau ingat aku takot dengan kau,mentang2 kau best friend meen". I HATE TO HEAR THAT ! i've been friend with you not because of that.i sincerely.you've always say the things that hurt me,but i dont really care cause i dont want to have any problems with you.IloveyouMeen,sorry :'(
The Aristocats - Marie Pink Tiny Hand Bow Tie